Keeping Current, Organized and Reconciled.
Current financials lead to timely, solid financial decisions. When your books are current there are a variety of reports that can be created that will show trends in spending and in revenue. Without current financials, you are flying blind and making decisions based upon feel rather than reality. That can lead to lost revenue, high return rates and out of control expenses.
We can help you keep control. In some cases, we are able to keep close to real-time books.
What you get
- Transactions entered and properly categorized each one each month.
- Checking, savings, merchant and credit card accounts reconciled to the appropriate statements monthly.
- Properly categorized transactions. If we are unsure, we will ask you for help in our monthly "ask client" transaction report.
- Current vendor and customer information.
- Properly enter payroll transactions in QBDT, QBES or QBO if you are using a third party payroll solution such as Gusto, TriNet or ADP.
- Monitoring accounts for uncharacteristic activity and inform you if something seems strange.
- Monthly financial reports including Profit Loss (Income) Statement and Balance Sheet