What We Do - Getting Started
Getting Cleaned-up, Organized and Reconciled.
Financial reports are only as accurate as the underlying transactions. We believe your finances should make sense and be accurate so that you trust the information and make sound business decisions. To make that happen we will clean-up, organize and make sense of your existing QB file.
Using source documentation, We will . . .
- enter missing transactions and properly categorize each one.
- balance checking, savings, merchant and credit card accounts to the statements.
- review all transactions for proper categorization and recategorize as necessary.
- customize and streamline your Chart of Accounts without accounting jargon to fit your business.
- clean-up vendor and customer information.
- verify employee information, payroll set-up and payroll liabilities.
- review inventory items, non-inventory items, services and other chargeable items and make changes as needed.
- review all asset and liability accounts for proper entries and balances and make changes as needed.
- review equity accounts, streamline and adjust as necessary.