Tracking Your Products (Inventory) - Cost of Goods Sold
Where does your product come from? How much does it cost? Are you making a profit on each product? Did you get all the product your ordered at the price you thought you were paying?
Inventory is complex and can easily get out of hand. Whether you are manufacturing the product in-house, have an off-site manufacturer or you purchase completed product for resale, it's all about details. We can get a handle on the details for you.
You will get . . .
- Proper creation of SKUs and descriptions for all inventory and non-inventory parts.
- Maintenance of all BOMs (Bill of Materials) for manufactured products.
- Creation of Assembly Inventory SKUs upon arrival in warehouse.
- Correct pricing for purchasing of inventory parts as well as products purchased for resale.
- Correct pricing for sale of products. Multi level pricing for sales channels as needed.
- Tracking of parts and products received using Purchase Orders and bills.
- Reconciliation of Inventory in QB vs warehouse.
- Custom reports for cost of goods sold by sales channel, gross profit by SKU and many more.